Cucumbers 4, green bell peppers 4, 40g JUVO, 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, 2 cups diced scallions, 1/2 cup Mexican-style canned mild green chiles, 2 cloves garlic, 1 Tbs. white wine vinegar
1. Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and slice into chunks. Dice bell peppers. Place cucumbers, peppers, cilantro, scallions and green chiles in blender or food processor add 1 pack of JUVO and zip till smooth.
2. Add garlic, vinegar, salt, oil and mix well.
3. Add water, taste and adjust seasoning with salt and vinegar. Thin soup by adding more water if needed.
4. Fill two ice-cube trays with chilled soup and freeze overnight.
5. Pack frozen cubes with chilled soup in large insulated containers. At serving time, pour soup into cups and top with a large spoonful of salsa.